HEAD OF GLOBAL CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS
Mobile Seasons has been an active member of the Android developer community from the very beginning. Connecting and exchanging on the latest trends, in 2009 we launched a platform of events to bring the community together on a larger scale and learn from each other in-person and online.
Today droidcon is the largest global network of developer conferences with a focus on the best in Android. We are dedicated to supporting the Android platform and creating a neutral global network for developers and companies. Our first droidcon conference was held in 2009 in Berlin and since then it has spread to over 20 countries across 4 continents, thus rapidly extending our community-driven conference format around the globe. The conferences offer highly relevant technical talks from various areas of the Android ecosystem, including but not limited to core development, embedded solutions, augmented reality, material design, business solutions and gaming. More recently, Mobile Seasons has partnered with Berlin-based major conference and exhibition producer and venue, Messe Berlin. Known for staging mega events attracting upwards of 400.000 attendees, it is home to conferences and exhibitions such as IFA, Fruit Logistica and many more. With the backing of Messe Berlin’s resources and world-wide network of sales representatives, a major focus of this partnership aims to successfully drive droidcon’s development further as it grows from 20 conferences to 30+ in 2017 and beyond, with key expansion efforts throughout Asia and Africa.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Head of Global Corporate Partnerships to help shape, drive and support the sales efforts of our growing global network of droidcon conferences as well as new products related to our droidcon ecosystem.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about sales, business development and building relationships in the global Android ecosystem. This person will be an integral part of our small Headquarters team with the aim to build a strong global sales strategy and network. This position at Mobile Seasons will present you with countless opportunities to be creative, not only in terms of sales strategy and channel development, but also in managing over 20 international sales representatives and constantly onboarding new markets.
The successful candidate will convince us with their energy and skill-set in being able to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Your responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial
targets. Your duties will include building relationships and understanding customer trends and needs as well as achieving annual targets.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understanding category-specific landscapes and trends
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the company and managing the sales team
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the best results possible
- Set activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team such as free agents and foreign representatives
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department
- Create account management plans with the account managers of local droidcon partners
- Identify key areas for improvement in the sales process
- Spot market opportunities for new customers and products
- Attend regular meetings with other senior members of the business
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for new sales team members
- Attend international industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Network within the android ecosystem in order to generate new business for the company
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry
- Professional sales training preferred but not required
- Proven track record of hitting targets and driving sales growth within a business
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from concept to execution
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable ability to develop client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Open to intensive international travel world-wide
- Affinity with software and tech sectors will be a major advantage
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Close working relationships with top management
- Access to a global network of decision makers in Android
- Exceptional project responsibilities
- An operational structure of flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Work globally, while being based in Berlin, Germany
Does this sound like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you soon!
Application ends March 15th
Please send your CV/ Resume as well as salary expectations to: email@example.com